Found mirro via web search, tried to see how the video will be compared to Handbrake.
- Simple interface but most of the UI is not working even when started with “Run as administrator” on windows 7.
- Drag-drop did not work, choose file works
- Once file is selected, showed up in the queue and was able to convert
- the “show file” nor the “show output folder” options did not work, so was not able to get the software to show the output folder and the converted file!!! Converted file was found under the video library in “Mirro Video Converter” folder. (firewall settings prevent the dialogs to open up)
- Only output format can be chosen no control over quality etc